Whether you want a full body #turkeymount, or just a #tailfan #taxidermy, I can accommodate. My turkey mounts get a lot of attention during the process. Positioning each and every feather on a full strut gobbler can take days and usually does. Only real #freezedried turkey heads are used on our mounts, to give that realistic look. Freeze dried turkey heads is the most recommended method in the industry today. They are very detailed and will last a lifetime. When a freeze dried head is sent to our shop from our freeze drier contractor, the lifelike colors are airbrushed back into the head.
Proper Turkey Field Care
- Shoot adult turkey. Jakes are poor candidates for mounting.
- If lots of feathers are present on ground, turkey may not be mountable.
- Do not gut bird, unless on a camping trip
- Be very gentle in handling turkey. Do not ruffle any feathers.
- Keep bird on it’s back while transporting it.
- Call me to schedule appointment.
- Bring turkey to Clifford’s Taxidermy
- turkey mounts for sale
- wild turkey mounts for sale
- full strut turkey mount